CTL/Skid steer root grapple Illinois Food plot prep w/Bobcat T650

4 years ago

April 2020. Well if you've been following our channel this is the spot that we were clearing land and used all kinds of machines to see which combination works the best. The bobcat e42 Mini Excavator, The Bobcat T650 CTL skid steer with the root grapple, and the Bobcat T650 CTL with the Blue diamond severe duty brush cutter, then the Bobcat T650 with the soil conditioner over half of this plot, and then now making one last run with the CTL/Skid steer root grapple. This is all part of our ever expanding land management and property management of our Southern Illinois farm, to continually improve it for wildlife and habitat. I was going to till the other half with the tractor, but decided that it still had too much debris for my liking, so I went over it this one last time before breaking out the Branson tractor and tiller combination. Thanks for joining me, please hit the like button if you enjoy our content and consider subscribing to follow all of our land management projects between Illinois and Kentucky, wildlife conservation projects, wildlife habitat improvement projects, Food plots, duck ponds, Bobcat e42 mini excavator projects, Bobcat T650 CTL skid steer projects, DIY rustic home decor projects, DIY rustic barn wood projects, Drone videos, Polaris XP1000 Northstar videos, an d much more country living adventure. Thank you. Kapper Outdoors, living the dream, one acre at a time.

Loading comments...